2019 August

15 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Put your August 2019 notes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Observation of the compound must be noticeable. Some from California wanted to arrive clandestinely; they might be border crossers who had heard of Stair harbouring fugitives for work there by changing their names on arrival so any enquiries as to their presence by their real names could be denied. It will now be an "open gathering".   The week has been filled with assorted archive material with lots of announcements about the September whoop-up,   Some of the old listener station check calls were met with a "stop calling, send money" response.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

A phone call of support from Dennis Larrabee was played just before Prayers this evening.  It is odd that members have to phone him, or a sign that usable calls from outside are so few that they have to be generated from inside the compound.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Mid-week update (Aug.15) Lots of repeats of the April diatribe when “she” seems to have gone to the River Church instead of to his “Passover Service’ and was given some family pictures by someone there. The $25,000 need is still cited. The call from “Billy” is a frequent clip, it’s a long one so it fills a lot of time and it still includes his home phone number. A computer reading ‘Civilization in Crisis’ adds to the gloom of future doom. The usual Evangelical message of being ready should God take you at any moment remains subservient to the potential group rapture that non-followers will miss.

ReplyQuote
(@dingdong)

@malahat

Thanks 

ReplyQuote
Star
 Star
(@star)

Hi there @malahat

Good to finally find you again. I posted some inquires on some of TruthBlaster's youtube comments, but didn't know what happened to everyone once the R.G. Stair Rebuke page went down. I haven't tuned in for a while, but will try to check it out soon.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

@star

Thanks.   I’m trying to not be as obsessive-compulsive, not so necessary as he is slowing down and just repeating old stuff.   Noting facts and still current names of members seems to be helpful.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

SABBATH Aug.17 He”s in full form this morning.

Drag queens are reading stories to children in public libraries.

Two men and a woman called in to see him yesterday looking for work and went off to find a place to stay. He because is put out because they did not want to stay there, but if they did he wouldn’t let them because they had tattoos. They might have been “sent”, early arrivals for the September Feast and he feels guilty for having turned them away and losing much needed help. Robert is there because he had injured his leg working on a roof, Rachel attended to him. He got $2 million because of the accident and is welcome to eat in the dining hall. Robert’s wife drinks, he has two children.

They have been mending clothes in preparation for an influx of poor people needing work and a place to stay. Women feel bad once a month, it’s their blood which “flows like a river” Pastor Robert left with a good pension from IBM and won’t let people stay with him unless they renounce The Prophet. Dave was put out for eating and drinking while The Prophet spoke. “They” are going to come. He checks to see if Adam, Richard, Joel are there.   Somebody likes their seat at the front. Closes with more regrets at not capturing the visitors.

ReplyQuote
(@willysamson)

• new s  about ralphs legal troubles is now moving forward the fbi has concluded their investigation and now has turned over the findings to sled for prosecution a trial date should be soon as i know info i will be sharing as much as possible 

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Some kind of computer glitch reduces the speed of him talking to about 1/4 speed so it sounds like he's dying on-air. It's intermittent but suspenseful, will go away after a few minutes.

ReplyQuote
(@dingdong)

@malahat

In the past He had the broadcast like  that, where he sounded Blasted like He was Drunk

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Today's broadcast sounded like a repeat of one from two weeks ago but I wasn't listening closely, can someone confirm?

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Further to the earlier note: What I heard of this morning’s Sabbath Service was Stair shouting at someone not near a microphone to “Read!!” in the opening few minutes, and near the end telling someone to “Get out” followed by something to Sis. Burgess. These bits were similar to similar parts of a recent earlier broadcast service.

Broadcasts through the week have given us multiple repeats of the "History of the Jesuits" with the "oath" that sounds as if it is a parody of one in Tristram Shandy

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

The calls being played that arrive on days when they are “non-stop” seem to be old ones. They are interspersed sometimes with some from days when hardly anyone is calling and a couple of days ago included one from “Sister Rose” who did not identify her location. It sounded scripted.   The potential radio audience between midnight and six in the morning is small to negligible and that’s where he putting the limited funds now.   What happens on the farm during those hours is not discussed, if anything.

No trophy visitors for the next “event” have been announced, accommodations for visitors seems probable using the quarters vacated by those who have fled.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Strange insert this morning after the Prayer Service with Stair assuring us the Florida hurricane was not affecting the Canadys area, and a vision/dream from someone (Jackie?) who had recovered from a heart attack a few years ago and moved into a house that may have been a 2-storey and had a front door.   5AM my time so I’m not going to stay up for this or the service, speaker talks very slowly and rambles.  It's very rare that someone local and alive gets air time now.

This evening at 6pm mike is live somewhere, I can’t make out the conversation but Stair comes in to tell someone to put a chicken in the chicken coop.   Old recording-of-the-week comes on about 6 minute later.

ReplyQuote
Share: