2020 January

18 Posts
4 Users
7 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Leave your January 2020 notes and quotes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast with the Prophet Brother RG Stair.

Please include the day & time of the related report.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Topic starter  

Here it is - 2020. 

The date Brother Stair said that if he lived this long that all his teachings would be a lie.

Brother Stair said in 2000 that, "For me to live for 20 years makes everything I've preached a damn lie."

What sayest thou?

ReplyQuote
(@rejected-of-men)
Eminent Member

NO, IT MAKES HIM/Rg-satyr  A LIAR 

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Topic starter  

@rejected-of-men

Naturally, he's a liar, and liars lie.  Which makes everything he says a lie.

Unless you think he's said something that wasn't a lie, we'd like to hear that.  We've found so far that there is nothing that Brother Stair has said that we cannot show you where the lie is.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Tuesday Jan.7: I was looking at some sites with Eastern Christmas services and was struck by the frequent interjections of "Gospodi pomilui" (Lord, have mercy) which seem to be a major participant cry in Maranatha services.

The old calls from the Canadian woman who has difficulty formulating a question continue, so do the reminders of the Saskatchewan and Nigerian failures

The health of Eunice does not seem to have improved. The Loud Mouth leading the Prayer Service sounds like he thinks God is a naughty boy by not obeying their prayers. Stair appears to have said everything that needs to be said so repeats of old material are plentiful.   He has "forgotten" that he once was on facebook.

Sat Jan.11: The 5- or 6-year-old calls from the Vancouver area continued this week, they are probably from the very few listeners then, 3 to 5:30 am is not a very active time here and included the morning Prayer Service which coincided with milking-time in the rural areas.  He was on a station with reduced power at night and often there was no connection, just dead air for hours.  Two phone numbers for call-ins are out of date so he can avoid shipping the offered book, the frequent “news” about a bird flu epidemic are obsolete (might be to avoid getting medical attention for Eunice?), there’s no mention about Australian fires or the shooting of the Ukrainian airplane which seem to have come as a surprise to him as neither was prophesised.   His world seems to be one of his own imagination now.

I missed this morning’s Service so I can’t report anything.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rejected-of-men)
Eminent Member

There is Really Nothing to Report,  " Ephes 4:27 Give No Place to The Devil/Rg

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @malahat

His world seems to be one of his own imagination now.

I missed this morning’s Service so I can’t report anything.

I think his world has always been one of his own narcissistic imaginings.

We have started to put up the Services so that you and others can defile yourselves listening to them.  So far there are just a few older ones that were already on the server but we'll work on getting the current ones up there and in the process see how it works out.  The current podcast player isn't what we'd like but it seems to work anyway.  There may be changes, as usual.

We're working on testimonies too if anyone is interested in providing one.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to see.

malahat reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @malahat

He has "forgotten" that he once was on facebook.

Indeed, but he will say that someone else did it, not him.  Though his website and Radio studio were also the work of someone else.  He takes credit where he wants and places blame where he wants.

BTW, he's still on Facebook!

That image was from YouTube though, of which he has had several brothers over the years make a YT channel for him and post videos.  Just like Facebook.

Here's his current FB page with all his current details on it.  Who was that guy I heard ranting out people not remembering???

malahat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@former-listener)

I've been out of the loop since the topix forum was shut down. Any updates on the Stair case? Did he cut a deal with prosecutors?

Is he still touchin' those things till no one else can?

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

@former-listener

A trawl through the forum postings will tell you as much as I know,
also the very good articles .     Stair still appears in person at the
Sabbath Services, now coming early or on time in order to catch
laggards, callers trying to catch him pre-service to make him late have
disappeared.  A look at the posted radio schedule shows no broadcasts
on AM during normal prime time hours, only midnight-to-dawn ones for
elderly insomniacs and some weekend day hours.  A hilarious repeat
last night warned of the earth's destruction coming in the year 2000
due to women wearing dungarees, getting bobbed hair, and swimming in
public.  It looks as if SC thinks the saving of Stair looking after
his own r&b is enough.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Topic starter  

Some of the things Brother Stair covered in Service today are in the recent article Dividing Christ on RGStair.com

It is a long article as Bro Stair spoke of many things that needed to be addressed.  I'm sure it will keep being updated and added to as with many other articles there.  So keep checking back on them as many articles get updated.

Please leave your comments on the article under the article.

malahat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

@admin-rgstair

The bit I heard seemed to be about one of the New Zealand visitors having had enough and leaving, like Bros. Paterson and Burgess.  Midweek he's been silent again, with outdated material filling in.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Topic starter  

Bro Stair is airing old 2002 material that puts his later revelations in question.  It's just more of his pushing the urgency of the hour so that he can fear people into coming to his Passover meeting so they can come to him for salvation from the impending disaster and the Man of Sin that is soon to be revealed.

You should take a look at what Bro Stair has already revealed about this topic of the Man of Sin on RGStair.com

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Topic starter  

Yesterday Bro Stair came on live to say that everything is current and he is live.  He gives the current day and pushes Passover more and more and that it's coming up in a few weeks.  It's a few months Brother Stair.  It's 11 weeks, 11 is not a few.  Perhaps it is a few in Brother Stair speak since he has been saying things are at hand for decades now.  At least this way he will not have to update this interruption for the next 3 months.

This everything is current announcement is enhancing the lie of the old messages that are on the Broadcast currently.  His only new material is his few and far between interruptions for the Passover service in Spring.  Some think this is because his penis pills have messed up his mind so bad that he can't think clearly to talk on a subject anymore.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

He did reply to someone who had remarked about the repeat material that he had said everything that needed to be said and there was no need to add to it.  It makes going to the Feasts seem rather useless for participants as they will have heard it all already and there will be nothing new.  (no Trumpet news to come?)

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: