2020 January

18 Posts
4 Users
7 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Leave your January 2020 notes and quotes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast with the Prophet Brother RG Stair.

Please include the day & time of the related report.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

(@malahat)
Reputable Member

SABBATH Jan.25:  Health note: he got up at 3 and fell on the floor bruising himself.
Call-ins this morning: Sis. Johnson, Steve ("go to hell"),anon., Steve twice more and Stair is unable to hang up on him and conducts a one-sided conversation  for about 15 minutes. 
They are "off the grid" this morning, using 100% sun-generated power.
3 1/2 years vs. 7 years, Trump will be removed. etc.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Here are a few Sabbath Services for your perusal.  For those who missed them.  Until we get them up on the RGStair.com site.  They should play in your browser.

If you have any requests for messages or audio from the Broadcast let us know.

ReplyQuote
(@rejected-of-men)
Eminent Member

@malahat

sounds like what Rg said about Pres Reagan being removed since you mentioned trump being removed. Rg said Reagan would not make it to the year 1987, then he changed his tune and said Reagan would be removed by may of 1988, then again ole ralph changed the tune again and said he would be removed by the end of 1988. my my my, sounds like a Narcissist Liar , always changes the tune when things dont quite work out, as they say they are suppose to happen

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: