2020 November

8 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Leave your November 2020 notes and quotes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast with the Last Day Prophet of god Brother R.G. (Ralph Gordon) Stair.

Please include the day & time in (Eastern Time or GMT) of the related report.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

Thanks go out to all of those who support us and participate in this forum.

Remember, the Services audio is located under the Services tab, and we have Listen page that now has a new listing format with a Listen Live player.

(@malahat)
Reputable Member

A brief note from overnight sampling:  I heard nothing current, there was some really old material with an old phone number again for listeners with a spare million dollars to call in and give.  Prayer leaders close to the microphones sound as if they have been given lists of givers,  current or delinquent, to mention clearly as if to remind them of their duty to keep supporting.  There was no Revelation of the future of the new Administration nor of the Covid-19 virus epidemic.   

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@alexjohn)

Hi there!    I missed the Sabbath service yesterday, and was wondering if someone could post it on here.    Thanks so much!

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

@alexjohn  Got it up.  No one is really listening or caring anymore, so we're also slow in getting it posted.

Thanks for your interest.

ReplyQuote
(@alexjohn)

@admin-rgstair.   Thanks for the job you are doing.    I listen to the broadcast you post on here, then I like the way you break down the message, to expose errors.   I’ve been learning a lot from the articles here and from your write ups.    Keep up the good work!    God bless

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: