October 2021

13 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Leave your October 2021 notes and quotes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast of the former Last Day Prophet of god Brother R.G. (Ralph Gordon) Stair.  Now under the presumed leadership of Pastor Rice who is under the control of the handlers, Dennis and Rose Larivee.

Please include the day & time in (Eastern Time or GMT) of the related report.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

Thanks go out to all of those who support us and participate in this forum.

Since Jesus was to return last month in September at the Feast of Trumpets we are now in the month of October when the Broadcast was paid up to.  Are we to expect that they will be going off the air soon?  Or will the Broadcast of lies continue with founded upon another lie that Jesus came in September and we don't need to air Brother Stair any longer?

Pastor Rice finally voiced his disbelief in Brother Stair's words having any merit at the Rosh Hashanah 2021 Service.  This is bound to be the beginning of a big change revealed in the Overcomer Ministry.  Pr Rice says that Brother Stair's words are a trap.

We will soon see what kind of a prophet he was (for those that don't already know) and whose prophet he was/is... since, as Pastor Rice said, he still speaks.  Yet now says that what he spoke was a trap and we shouldn't hold him to it.  How many will be faithful to Brother Stair and how many will fall away?

Don't forget to take our Poll on these things to let the world know your views.

(@malahat)
Reputable Member

a bit more related to a comment in the Services yesterday..

Pastor Rice seemed unable to attend this morning's prayer service, ignoring  James 5:14.  I heard no mention that attendees from Outside should wear a mask, it's unlikely the group does wear them and even less likely that they have been vaccinated against Covid.  Any infectikon brought in from outside will spread easily among such a closed group.

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

I came back with a little speech prepared, but this website isn't "user friendly" to smartphones, and perhaps sites using WordPress. Gonna make it quick as I can.

Ralph Stair's final prediction didn’t happen. He's been gone six months. Jesus didn't come at the time that I am of the understanding that Ralph Stair said he would, just like Ralph Stair said the Pope and the Catholic Church was going to kill him, and Former President Donald Trump was "The Man of Sin". Trump has lost popularity around the Country. Current President Joe Biden is not "The Man of Sin" either.

Actress Jennifer Aniston I'm sure has thought about R.G Stair. She does a "Mock TV Streaming Show" called The Morning Show. She just might mention R.G. Stair on that show as the production of the drama TV show I think had ended at the time of Brother Stair’s passing.

As far as Pastor James Rice is concerned. I can not say one bad word against him. All the best to him is all I can say.

Dennis and Rose Larivee, perhaps Hollywood would want them in a big movie, who knows. I have heard the big rumor that Dennis pimped his wife Rose out to Ralph Stair. (Sigh)

All of Ralph Stair's huge predictions have failed, that I aware of. As I've heard Mark R. Levin on TV says, I'm Done. 

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

By the way, Yes I did hear the phone call that was to be made by Teresa Stair, telling Ralph Stair he was cheating on her with Rose Larivee, and perhaps other Women. I heard (can't say this is true) Ralph Stair "Assaulted Men" on the Overcomer Ministry Farm over Women. This is as worse that an old Country or Rock Song. Done.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Pastor Rice hasn't been in the Prayer Services I've heard this week, possibly not since his absence from last Sabbath service when he was recovering from fatigue.  He does not even use Stair's wireless mic for a remote connection.  Prayers have been non-specific so there is no news of illness.    The Henryetta address has been removed from the Overcomer website.

There was a problem with the Prayer Service broadcast yesterday morning (10/06) on WWCR when a 20-second loop about how an earthquake could interrupt digital cable transmission played instead.  The broadcast on the Overcomer home page had no problems.

This post was modified 3 years ago by malahat

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

I certainly do not wish illness on Pastor Rice, Dennis and Rose Larivee, Sister Burgess, nor anybody on the Overcomer Ministry Farm. If COVID-19 has hit the Farm, my hope and prayer is they will come to allowing the State and County Doctors on the farm to give them care, and for heavens sakes, take the Vaccine as President Joe Biden has asked us to. It's not about freedoms as the President said, but let's try to protect ourselves and others.

There are some people with pre-existing conditions that can not take the vaccine, but there is a alternative to the vaccine that Former President Donald Trump had taken when he got Covid. President Joe Biden has brought up this alternate about 2 weeks ago.

As far as WWCR, I don't monitor the Shortwave Bands. The Shortwave Bands is the upper bands of medium wave AM Radio (.0530-1.710 Mhz) or what you see as 530 to 1710 on Medium Wave, Commercial AM Radio. I have a opinion that AM Radio, including Shortwave needs to go all Digital, like what WFED-AM in Washington, D.C. has done, if they expect to survive.

Streaming Internet Radio and Podcast is really our future. Spotify, Facebook, YouTube, iHeart Radio. Oh well, off that. The Overcomer Ministry can continue to broadcast on the Internet Only, but cheaper, just my opinion, but Jeff White who is over Shortwave Radio Station WRMI in Miami, Florida wouldn't want me to say that.

I guess in a time in a National Emergency in the United States, perhaps we need Shortwave Radio. I'm not promoting Alex Jones and Info Wars! (HA!)

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

Additional Commentary, I'm like Sean Hannity on FOX News, the News Source Democrats hate:

In addition to my October 8th note, I've taken a break from listening to the Pastor I've chosen to listen to, whom  has some great education and sense, and I decided to do some Reminiscing, listening to Classic Brother Stair, Sabbath Services of 2020-2021 to his last one.

All that great fowl language he used at the congregation of The Overcomer Ministry. Brother Stair said things like "God D*** This House" during Saturday Morning Sabbath Services. That is way worse than his use of the word "M.F".

Many folks on Twitter know all the truth about Ralph Stair, his comments on Former President Trump and Brother Stair left us with a comment or two about Current President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and Corona Virus Mask Wearing. I can hear Brother Stair now as President Joe Biden has gave our Country, the United States a mandatory order to get the Vaccine. How would Brother Stair take it?

There was a song by The Little River Band called "Reminiscing" done in 1978. Dedicate that in memory of Brother Stair to Sister Burgess and Brother Dennis and Sister Rose Larivee. Wonder do they miss Brother Stair like some of these Shortwave and Streaming Internet Listeners? 

Perhaps on Instagram, Jennifer Aniston and Ellen DeGeneres have plenty of things to say about Brother Ralph Stair in the Daily Mail out of Los Angeles. Jennifer Aniston lives in Sherman Oaks, a part of Los Angeles, California.

I'm sure her new movie partner, Jake Gyllenhaal would have love to had Ralph Stair on set with them in the new Netflix Movie, call "The Guilty"? Now this has me wondering? Did they call the new Jennifer Aniston movie "The Guilty" because of the infidelity acts of Ralph Stair and Rose Larivee? I'll let you decide, we can let Jennifer Aniston know.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Hearing neither Pastor Rice nor the sound of anyone praying for him at Maranatha, might he and his followers been rejected there and moved back to Henryetta?

Maybe Stair's lawyers have submitted their final bill...

This post was modified 2 years ago by malahat

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@malahat  I got a email that there was a message for me here. I've moved on, I'm not concerned with James Rice, nor anybody affiliated with the Overcomer Ministry past or present.

Right now, I'm more concerned about where the United States is headed. We have a Supply Chain demand that can't be handled, more people have died of Covid in 2021 than in 2020. Joe Biden wants to add 3.5 Trillion to the National Debt, we little people can't pay it.

If thier ministry fades out, it just does. 

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

@sheldon1560  You are getting emails on messages here because you ticked the box to follow replies. 

If you've moved on then consider it spam and ignore it, rather than wasting your time making a reply that you're not concerned with replying to.  Just a thought.  Or perhaps you answer all your spam.  In that case, carry on.

If you're concerned about where the United States is heading - it's to judgment.  Take a read of the article If My People and you might see that it is God's people, the church (which become entrenched into the false church - like the Overcomer) that is the problem with the U.S. as well as the rest of the world. 

Thus, looking to politics is not going to find you the answer.

This post was modified 2 years ago 4 times by Admin

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@admin-rgstair I scan read your article, but let me in depth read it. My first thought is of course, The Catholic Church. As you know, Joe Biden is Catholic, and the latest news item the conservative news media is charging Joe Biden is the catholic church is funding the migrants to be flown from Texas to New York. Then, the migrants go aboard charter busses, paid for by the catholic church. I have to be careful about what I say in my family about the catholic church on my mother's side.

Let me print out and read your article. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

The current Service report and Michelle Behr's response answers the questions.  Thank you both.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@malahat @admin-rgstair

I'm not a bit concerned about what Behr has to say, as far as myself is concerned, it's mute.

Moving forward, I had gotten in my email box this late Sunday Night/Monday Morning there was a message from this forum on this R.G. Stair Website. I'm using my Smartphone instead of my PC or iPad, so I tapped "Unsubscribe". Hope to not see no more.

I need to read the article the Administration has written, "If My People". I have scan read it, kind of lengthy. As I've said, I'm done mocking Ralph Stair and his antics, and concerned about the future of the Overcomer Ministry. Good Luck to Rice and his people. 

With that said, I'm more concerned about the United States as a Country, our Freedoms to Worship as we please. If you haven't read or heard, there have been preachers in Canada arrested for just preaching the gospel. Let's hope for the time being our Freedoms to worship, no matter what the denomination, is not invaded by our leaders in the House or the Senate in Washington, DC. As you know in the House of Representatives, there are some who do not believe in the God we serve. I'll leave it at that.

ReplyQuote
Share: