2019 September

12 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Put your September 2019 notes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

Topic Tags
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Sept.2:  Still playing the April rant about his daughter, the River People, Cain and Abel, and at 2015 in a younger voice an offer for the book The Grand Design Exposed for an offering of $15.00  If he actually has copies, not just wanting non-refundable 'offerings' the amazon price for used copies is $99.00

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Tuesday, post-Prayer service (which sounded like an old recording )  "Send a $20 offering for a copy of Foxe's Book of Martyrs".   Old archive material on air today.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Thursday:    Stair came on air live this afternoon at 4pm to report no damage there, but a tree had fallen on the house of someone who keeps fighting him. Jacqueline and someone else responded to an appeal for calls but were not put on air. A half –hour, repeated immediately after.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Shortly after that, and still going five hours later, playback of old messages is 20% fast, as if recorded at 50 cps and played back at 60cps.  He hasn't noticed and no one has dared tell him that he sounds more than ever like Donald Duck.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Tues, Sept. 10, Stair takes over the morning prayer session to pray for those on the Farm and regular supporters.  There has been no promo for the Sept.30 Feast for the last week and no mention when live this morning.  Has there been news of a possibility of his not being available that weekend to attend to it?

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

The morning prayer of yesterday continues as part of the week's rotation. A long list of residents and followers are named as if to suggest that he is their only intercessor (or God has a bad memory and needs to be reminded?).  He won't mention those who have left as they will use it against him

From the last Sunday in 1996 (three 6’s in that he points out (if you write the 9’s upside down so the End is Nigh) comes a Buddhist-like mantra on the word “Holy” chanted by the congo for about ten minutes, and the Thursday broadcast of a week ago about the storm passing but knocking a tree down on the house of someone who fought him serves as a warning not to think of leaving.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Last week's main subject  was a castigation of those who left in April and attended the Passover Service with the River People.  He seems to have recovered or returned this week, renewing the invitation to the September Feast demonstrating his accuracy and knowledge of Time by announcing the start to be on Friday, September 28.   Lots of favourite old call-ins are being repeated as if no new callers, if they exist, have anything worth saying.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: @malahat

the storm passing but knocking a tree down on the house of someone who fought him serves as a warning not to think of leaving

Because we know Satan can’t do destroying things to make RG look right 🤔

Bro Stair’s gospel is that God is the one who destroys. 🤔  John 10:10 tells me that’s not Gods hand. 

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

SABBATH Sept. 21 I caught some of the first hour, a mix of “there are betrayers among us”, “those girls would run to me, I didn’t go to them" and errors about the Tribulation made by other radio preachers he listened to overnight. It sounded as if he had nothing else prepared and was just going to go on as if in the Dining Hall. 45 minutes of this put me to sleep, when I awoke a couple hours later it was a long testimony by Jackie on air. Repeats of old broadcasts mainly about President Obama have filled most of remainder of the week. Friday the 28th remains the starting date of the forthcoming Feast. Calls with radio checks to 1-888-332-6047 won’t be useful.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

The Sabbath Service this week will be a Divine Healing Service according to an announcement after this morning's prayer service.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Thursday after evening prayer session:  a plea for all listeners to call in.  Either an offer for minimal cost time somewhere or the that there were no results from some stations to support the weekend Feast.   He wants to make some changes.  I thought God led him.

ReplyQuote
Share: