2021 January

6 Posts
2 Users
4 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Leave your January 2021 notes and quotes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast with the Last Day Prophet of god Brother R.G. (Ralph Gordon) Stair.

Please include the day & time in (Eastern Time or GMT) of the related report.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

Thanks go out to all of those who support us and participate in this forum.

Remember, the Services audio is located under the Services tab, and we have Listen page that now has a new listing format with a Listen Live player.

(@malahat)
Reputable Member

The commentary on the Services page for the Jan.2 service is very thorough and thoughtful.  I recommend if to all readers of this topic.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Meeting times and invitations to attend have been missing lately, this might be an attempt at isolation from COVID although Sis Burgess comings-and-goings would be inconsistent with that.

Prayer Service this evening was followed by music to fill the next half hour which continued into the next hour.  Stair finally woke up about 1910 to restore his voice to the airwaves.

This post was modified 3 years ago by malahat

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Jan. 15: Stair interrupts the morning M&G at 0715 from the Radio Room bewailing coveting and concupiscence. There's a hint of money shortage. "I don't know where to go." (He has forgotten he will go to the Vatican to die). Back to the Tabernacle at 0722, lots of coughing there, with the usual 27 minute wake-up call of "Thank You Father" at 0729.
The "Pease call me" message has been re-recorded, basically the same script as before. He did not come back live to flesh out the problems, we went back to celebrate his living 28 thousand days since his birth, an important date (like 000 BC).

This post was modified 3 years ago by malahat

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: @malahat

Jan. 15: Stair interrupts the morning M&G at 0715 from the Radio Room bewailing coveting and concupiscence. There's a hint of money shortage. "I don't know where to go." (He has forgotten he will go to the Vatican to die). Back to the Tabernacle at 0722, lots of coughing there, with the usual 27 minute wake-up call of "Thank You Father" at 0729.

Thanks for the heads-up.

We now have the Prayer Time interruption on the site for your listening pleasure.

Prayer Time Friday Morning - Jan 15, 2021 - Bro Stair

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

A short interruption into the morning Prayer Service at 0620 for a general prayer for help.  There was a mention of the small number now of Believers there which reminded me that the plugs for a Passover Feast haven't started yet.  He may have decided that treating the Prophecies as goals or commands can get results and the "half as many" as the previous year can be met with the current resident number and will allow him to say "I told you so".

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: