Last Updated on August 22, 2020
Membership Has Its Privileges
Certain men (Jude 1:4; Acts 15:1; Deut 13:13) teach that they have certain rights that you don’t have because of their anointing, calling, or office that GOD has given them (and therefore you don’t). These certain men are usually seen (Mt 7:20) in that they extend titles to themselves to turn up the volume so that they are better and greater than all others (2Cor 10:12; Rom 12:3; 2Cor 4:5). Apparently, God has given them some extended grace to exalt their ministry before all men. When this doesn’t work they add on more titles in the attempt to put greater weight and focus upon themselves. Some even sell us that it is God’s will that they are magnified.
This entitlement is their belief that they are the one who is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment – from you. That they should be provided special benefits because they meet certain eligibility requirements – that God anointed them with. Or so they have told you (Acts 8:9; 1Jn 2:4). They will often back themselves up with stories of how God has moved in their ministries just to prove that God is backing them – no matter what evil they may be found doing.
Rights, Rights, Rights
These certain men (men of Belial) will denounce and deny, mock, scoff, and ridicule others for having or claiming any rights themselves. This scoffing from these scoffers defines them as not having the spirit of God in them (Jude 1:19; 1Jn 3:6; 3Jn 1:11), and their lusts that overflow (Mt 7:20) shows that their coming has been predicted and expected (2Pt 3:3; Jude 1:18). They are merely wicked men (seen in their works, waxing worse and worse) wanting their own way and using God and religion as a means to achieve their fleshly desires (2Tim 3:13-17; 1Tim 6:5).
If we go back and take a look at 2Peter 3:3-4 which was mentioned earlier about their scoffing, we find another aspect of these certain men. They speak of the promised Coming of Christ (2Pt 3:4). Their message is The Time is Near. Again, using the name of God to further their own ends – vanity (Pr 21:6).
Their blasphemy [using God’s Name in vain for their own vain ends (Ex 20:7)] is using (misusing) God as their vindicator and their witness that they are God’s man of the Hour that you need to heed. While they work their wicked deeds among you (Jude 1:12) and tell you that it’s okay because God forgives and after all, I’m the Great Power of God for this time (Acts 8:9).
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. (1John 2:4)
These certain men always single themselves out as the one man with the message of the time that you must hear and head or be doomed, damned, or lost. First, this is antichrist as it is doing away with Christ in our lives and His dealing with us as the sole Perfecter that makes us what Christ wants us to be (Phil 1:6; Heb 12:2; Heb 7:25). We are to abide in Jesus (1Jn 2:27; Jn 15:5).
We mentioned this entitlement mindset before in the article Men Who Hold the Truth in Unrighteousness. Where we gave the following list.
One such Certain man makes claims that Jesus is not in His Body (1Jn 4:3), and he takes on these titles:
- The Voice of the Last Day Prophet of God (Heb 1:1-2)
- More than a Prophet (Mt 11:9) [Talking John’s title]
- The Son of Man [Even Brazilian guru João de Deus only takes on the title John of God]
- The Doorkeeper (Jn 14:6)
- The Body Guard
- The Guarantee [that you’ll only be saved from the wrath to come if you abide in their ship] (Heb 7:22)
- The only Way today (Jn 14:6)
- The Seventh Angel Messenger (Rev 10:7, 11:15; 2Pt 2:11; Heb 1:14) [Stealing Angels titles too]
- The Voice of God (Heb 1:1-2) [Thus, unquestionable authority. “Everything out of my mouth comes from the Throne of God.”]
- The Perfecter (Phil 1:6; Heb 12:2, 7:25, 10:14)
- The Judge (Jam 4:12; Heb 12:23; Isa 40:13; Heb 10:30)
- The Counselor (Isa 9:6) [Stating his name Ralph (which he doesn’t like and doesn’t use) means counselor; when it actually means ‘wolf counselor’]
- The Elijah to come (Mt 11:14) [Jesus told us that John was the that Elijah – unless you don’t receive Jesus’ testimony. Even if you don’t, it doesn’t stop John from being the prophesied Elijah to come. Scripture is not voided by your unbelief (Rom 3:4-5) as certain men teach (Jude 1:4; Acts 15:1; Deut 13:13).]
- The Last Prophet [Scripture tells us that John was the last prophet (Mt 11:13). But scripture does tell us of the prophet that comes in the Last Days (Rev 13:12-13, 16:13, 19:20, 20:10).]
- [NOTE: This Rev 13 Beast is the false prophet who promotes the worship of the first beast by performing signs which are similar to Elijah’s (Rev 13:12-13). He makes it appear that he’s a lamb (saved), but his speech gives him away (Rev 13:11, 16:13).]
- The Revelation 14:6 Angel, proclaiming the eternal gospel or Gospel of the Kingdom (Gal 1:6-8) (via Satellite)
- The highest Spiritual Authority upon the face of the Earth (Col 2:10) [The Protestant Pope]
- The ONE Voice, proclaiming God’s righteousness (Jn 1:23; Isa 40:3) [Taking John’s title away and certainly not making or walking in straight ways]
- The Sign of Jonah (which is only to represent Christ’s 3-day burial) is perverted to a whole new height by mixing Matt 24 with Matt 12.
- Uses John 6:66 which is of disciples leaving Christ to define those who leave them [It is, in fact, the entitled leader who has forsaken Christ and walks no longer with Him]
- If you don’t walk in the light of the Prophet you’re in darkness (1Jn 1:7)
- The Malachi Messenger [took this from Wm Branham]
- The Sign of His coming [which links to The Jonah Sign]
- The one you have to get past (to make it to Heaven)
- Prototype of Christ
- The Two Witnesses [One or Both]
- The two Olive Trees standing before the God of the earth [by reason of him being the Two Witnesses] (Rev 11:4)
- The two Lampstands standing before the God of the earth [by reason of him being the Two Witnesses] (Rev 11:4)
- The Bible [“You’ve got a Bible. Right here (points to himself)!” This is what Jim Jones eventually did also.]
- The Messiah of Isaiah 53:4-6 – Taking on the sins of the Church
- The one who went into Captivity for the sins of the Rebellious House [the Church] (Eze 12)
- The Prophet of Restoration
- The Prophet of the fulfillment of Deuteronomy 18:18 – aka the Messiah Jesus
- The High Priest of a New Covenant of Hebrews 8 [perhaps why he justifies preaching another gospel]
Then he says that he’s “standing in His [Christ’s] stead (place)”:
It’s Only A Model
Now, by some large stretch, some of this might be buy-able – perhaps in a figurative way. But it would require a man of utmost holiness and sanctification. Totally set apart from the world and its lusts. A vessel of honor (2Tim 2:20-26). Not so when it comes to our Brother Stair. Here we have a man fully given over to sin. And not just any sin – lust and all sexual vice. The sins that God singles out as being the most damaging to the individual (2Tim 2:22) and to the church (Rev 2:20-21, 14). This new Prophet of lust is still not believed by many listeners but the cat’s out of the bag because Brother Stair now proclaims that he’s a greater sinner than any of us, that we don’t hold a candle to his sin; to which he then states as sexual sins. “I’m a wicked man” Brother Stair boasts. This is not, was a wicked man, this is the man who now says that your sin is not a problem to God (Ps 14:1), that your sins won’t damn you.
So it’s good to be the king. And making oneself out to be the head over everything, or some great one (Acts 8:9) will get you on the train of abusing those you consider under you – disposables. One such example is shown in the article A Vicious Serial Sexual Predator in how Harvey Weinstein considered himself such a big shot… that he thought he could get away with treating women as “complete disposables.”
This is the mindset of warped narcissists like this who feel they are entitled to everything and should get everything they want – no matter the cost to others. He went on to say “The universe is run by me and they don’t get to complain when they get stepped on, spit on, demoralized and, yes, raped and abused by me — the king,”
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize that this certain man is operating in the spirit of antichrist defined by John (1Jn 2:18-20; 1Jn 3:8).
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (1John 4:1)