Table of Contents
Last Updated on Sat August 26, 2023 @ 5:37 pm
We started out to present to you the Papal Maxims of the Jesuits and show you how similar [familure (Lev 20:6, 19:31; 2Kn 21:6)] they are to Brother Stair’s doctrines and teachings about himself regarding his calling and authority as some great one (Acts 8:9-10). But in reviewing these 20 maxims it became clear that they were exactly in line with Brother Stair’s dictates, decrees, doctrines, and teachings.
So we present them to you in the reality of Brother Stair’s Overcomer Ministry with his titles substituted for the Pope where applicable – since the context is much the same – as you will see.
Absolutist Prophet Maxims of the Jesuits
- There is but one Supreme Authority in the World, and that is the Prophet. [I’m the highest spiritual authority on the face of the Earth today –Bro Stair]
- God hath delivered over unto the Prophet the Power and Rule of Heaven and Earth, therefore we must be obedient unto him upon pain of damnation. [I’m the highest spiritual authority on the face of the Earth today –Bro Stair]
- All Right and Power are lodged in his Breast. [I’m the highest spiritual authority on the face of the Earth today –Bro Stair]
- No Law can be made to bind Christians, but by the Prophet’s Authority, as of old the Israelites received none but by Moses.
- The Gospel would not be the Gospel, if the Prophet had not approved of it. [Thus he changed it]
- The Prophet can take away any man’s Right, and give it to another.
- The Prophet can do anything, above all Right, against all Right and without all Right.
- If Christ commands one thing, and the Prophet another thing, the Prophet is rather to be obeyed than Jesus Christ. [I’m greater than Jesus Christ today -Bro Stair]
- The Prophet’s Decretory Letters [teachings] are to be received and esteemed as Authentic as the Word of God or the Holy Scriptures.
- It is Sacrilege to question the Prophet’s Actions, and he is cursed of God who violates the Prophet’s censures.
- If the Prophet affirms that to be black, which our Eyes judge to be white, we ought also then to declare, that it’s black, upon pain of our souls.
- The Prophet hath the sole Rule and Power of the whole World in Temporals as well as in Spirituals, and therefore can depose Emperors and Kings, and may dispose of their Dominions as he shall think convenient. [I’m the highest spiritual authority on the face of the Earth today -Bro Stair]
- If the Prophet shall depose a King and give his Kingdom to another, and the people will not receive him, the Prophet may bring him in by force of Arms, because he is Judge of all and in [the] stead of God on Earth.
- Not to believe that the Prophet can depose Kings is [to be], and that deservedly, damned for Heresy.
- Christ had not done wisely if He had not left the Prophet power to depose Kings.
- If a King be a Heretic or favorer of Heresy he may be deposed.
- If the Prophet shall declare a King to be a Heretic, he hath no right to his Kingdom, and the Prophet may depose him. [LIke was done to The River, or tried]
- The Prophet can give the people liberty either to choose or take new Masters; by this means they keep all Kings and Princes in their Obedience and Submission to the Prophet.
- All Protestants are Heretics, and therefore they ought to be killed. [This goes for all who protest against the Prophet]
- It is better and safer to make alliance and amity with [Moslem] Turks, [Communist] Infidels, or [Talmudic and anti-Torah, Zionist] Jews, than with [Reformation Bible-believing] Heretic Protestants [and Baptists], because they may draw us into the errors of their novelties. [Bro Stair teaches all Churchs are in error]
Can’t You See
What do you think? Or do you need to look at all the exalted titles and accolades that Brother Stair has lavished upon his person? Take a look at Entitlement and you will see the lengths that Brother Stair has gone to show us that he is this Protestant Pope. The one desiring to be heralded as The Great Power of God (Acts 8:10-11).
Do you see the Catholic Jesuit influence, or upbringing, of Brother Stair in this? At RGStair.com we have covered many of Brother Stair’s doctrines and teachings and shown you that many of them are Catholic in origin. Is that just a coincidence? Was Brother Stair a Jesuit infiltrator? Or is it just the similarity of error that the spirits that he followed led him into? Or was it simply a familure spirit (Lev 20:6, 19:31; 2Kn 21:6)? A demon will do – what a demon will do (John 10:10; Matt 7:20).
If you’re curious what the actual Absolutist Papal Maxims of the Jesuits says, just simply substitute the word Pope for Prophet in the above list. That’s all we did.
We leave you with some words from one of Brother Stair’s most talked about chapters. Although these are not the words he tells you from it. No, he’s too busy lying to you about signs that he makes you think are in that chapter – they are not.
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before.
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (Matt 24:23-27)
But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, and shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matt 24:48-51)
The Jesuit Oath in the Perspective of the Overcomer Ministry
This was presented to you at the head of this article because it is on the Jesuit Oath and it puts it into the context of the Overcomer Ministry showing us some of the fulfillment thereof. We would be wise to heed this warning (1John 4:1; Rev 2:2). And wiser yet to heed the following warning from Brother Stair himself.