May 2021

17 Posts
3 Users
6 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Leave your May 2021 notes and quotes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast of the Last Day Prophet of god Brother R.G. (Ralph Gordon) Stair.

Please include the day & time in (Eastern Time or GMT) of the related report.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

Thanks go out to all of those who support us and participate in this forum.

Remember, this is not a place to condemn each other.  If you have mud in your mouth find another place to expel it.

But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children:  So being affectionately desirous of you,... Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe:... That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.  (1Thes 2:7-12)

For ye have need of patience (Heb10:36).  But let patience have her perfect work (Jam 1:4).  Let no man deceive himself.  If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise (1Cor 3:18).

Let's not be like RG and bite and devour one another.  A little humility can go a long way.

This topic was modified 3 years ago 3 times by Admin

(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @sheldon1560

@malahat I'm still of the opinion Pastor James Rice will take over. Perhaps Ralph Stair prepared the people there for him to be the one?... Wonder how Pastor Rice is doing on selling that property in Henrietta?

That's probably the reason for the commutes.  600 miles (or km.) isn't a pleasure drive.

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@malahat I know, I've drove it. I would drive from Tennessee to the Exit where Henrietta is off I 40 is, take that exit to drive north into Tulsa, Oklahoma. Henrietta is not way off the beaten path of the Interstate, just like the Overcomer is close to I 95.

That's almost been 20 years ago. At least I had a Rental Car and I was comfortable. George W. Bush was in office and Gas Prices were higher than they are right now.

Back when I was driving close to Henrietta, it was like a area no Commercial Contractor would want to buy. Maybe things have changed, that I don't know.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: