May 2021

17 Posts
3 Users
6 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Leave your May 2021 notes and quotes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast of the Last Day Prophet of god Brother R.G. (Ralph Gordon) Stair.

Please include the day & time in (Eastern Time or GMT) of the related report.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

Thanks go out to all of those who support us and participate in this forum.

Remember, this is not a place to condemn each other.  If you have mud in your mouth find another place to expel it.

But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children:  So being affectionately desirous of you,... Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe:... That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.  (1Thes 2:7-12)

For ye have need of patience (Heb10:36).  But let patience have her perfect work (Jam 1:4).  Let no man deceive himself.  If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise (1Cor 3:18).

Let's not be like RG and bite and devour one another.  A little humility can go a long way.

This topic was modified 3 years ago 3 times by Admin

Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Topic starter  

If someone is being contentious (Rom 2:8) with you, it would be advisable to ignore them.  This way we can remove their post.  Realize that when you comment on their comment, your comments would also have to be removed to provide consistent context.  This is why some of this battering has been left alone here.  Realize too that we are not on this Forum as much as you are - so please police yourselves in this manner.

We don't want to have to go back to moderating all posts and have you waiting for us to approve them before you can see them.

But if you bite and devour one another, take care that you are not consumed by one another (Gal 5:15)

Behave as Christians!  (1Cor 14:37)

This post was modified 3 years ago by Admin

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@admin-rgstair

Thank You. This Forum is about R.G. Stair, and where the Ministry he started is headed now that he has passed. I DO NOT wish those that have choose to remain on the Overcomer Ministry Farm anything but the Best from God.

R.G. Stair is gone, and may they move on and hopefully improve their lives and strengthen their faith. For the ones who suffered, we know they won't forget the past, but they shall heal from the past and can move on with Faith for God. 

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Topic starter  

As a point of discussion, to get the ball rolling...

What are your thoughts, remembrances, and lists of Brother Stair's false and unfulfilled prophecies?

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@admin-rgstair

Anybody remember the last trip The Pope made to Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia, PA.? I think this was under the Obama Administration. Brother Stair tried to prove his point then The Pope was going to kill him. 

Brother Stair claimed he got some letter that he was uncontrollable and the Catholic Church was going to have to get back to him. Brother Stair said he received a phone call late one night from someone in the office that work for the City of Philadelphia. They left him a Voice Mail that he (Brother Stair) was to not travel near or in the City of Philadelphia. It was all bizzar. Brother Stair had everyone thinking The Pope was coming to the Overcomer Ministry in South Carolina to kill him.

Personally, I have sat and wonder if The Pope (Pope Francis) even knew who Brother Ralph Stair was. Of course, a false prediction as we know today Brother Stair told the general public. Pope Francis didn't kill, nor have no plans to kill Brother Stair. Did the Catholic Church and Pope Francis see Brother Stair as a threat? All this mess was going out over the radio.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @sheldon1560

Brother Stair claimed he got some letter that he was uncontrollable and the Catholic Church was going to have to get back to him. Brother Stair said he received a phone call late one night from someone in the office that work for the City of Philadelphia.

"His Holiness Pope Francis will make a historic, landmark journey to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA in the month of September, in the year of our Lord 2015."

We wrote on this in Dec 2014 - Pope Invites Brother Stair for Personal Audience

Then again in March of 2018 Bro Stair was buying into a hoax that "Pope Francis is coming to South Carolina to meet Brother Stair at the Overcomer Ministry Farm."

Pope Francis Coming to Overcomer Ministry

You can hear some of these audio clips of Brother Stair making these and other statements in After My Decease - These Things in Remembrance.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

That sounded like Pastor Rice leading the Prayer Service this morning, so Stair's passing did not fracture the links between the two communes.  Without an on-site witness we don't know if his appearance was for spiritual or organizational support or both.  Attendance sounded much better today with his presence so there may have been a disciplining purpose for his arrival.

re: Brother Stair's false and unfulfilled prophecies?  The banks haven't closed yet and adopted a One World currency as was predicted a couple of years ago, implying that your dollars were going to become worthless so send them to Stair to spend now on radio time.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Pastor Rice again led the Morning Prayer service today, no one else got near the  microphone.   A remark about being there by Divine leading (not exact words) and prayer for what sounded like a list of residents and supporters may be an ingratiating way of presenting himself.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@malahat I'm taking this as Pastor Rice is at the Overcomer Ministry and doing what I thought would happen. I heard Ralph Stair tell Pastor Rice to sell that property soon out there in Henrietta Oklahoma to a interested buyer and move to Canadys, South Carolina soon. A theory I have is Stair knew he was going to die, so he wanted Rice there ASAP. I heard all this On Line. This is just a guess. It's gotten boring over past few weeks to bother monitoring the 24/7 On Line Broadcast. The only thing different that I've noticed is more music has been playing.

I did hear one night a Elvis Presley Gospel Song played and I thought, that's strange. I thought maybe Ralph Stair hated Elvis Presley. Somebody called Ralph Stair and told a lie about The Beatles. George Harrison of The Beatles around 1970 was recording songs about God.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

A question I had not asked was answered in this morning's Prayer Service when the Grace Community was included in the prayers.  A remnant must have stayed in Henryetta to manage the property there, possibly nodding along to the Stair recorded services with the Maranatha group for Sabbath services.

Interest in getting less and less as shown by the steady decline in logins to the Overcomer website.  The Message seems to be of no concern to those outside the commune.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@malahat I guess for the Overcomer Ministry, and it's people, their "Fan Fair" is dying off because Ralph Stair is gone, no more Mainstream News attention across the Country. I don't listen to their daily prayer services because I can't tell what anybody is saying.

I was aware that possibly James Rice and the Folks from the Grace Community of Henrietta may have moved to the farm in Canadys, South Carolina. I know that Ralph Stair wanted that done before he passed away, or sort of speak, he wanted everything in place "Ralph's way" before he was gone. Stair knew he was going to die, if you look back on the situation and studied it.

I agree, the Overcomer Ministry is loosing in popularity On Line. My thoughts are that since Brother Stair is gone, who cares about listening? They just play edited recordings of Stair and more music, music people can find elsewhere. The antics and craziness of "Brother Stair and The Last Day Prophet Of God" is gone from the fans of Shortwave Radio, the people who listen to Shortwave as a hobby and spend hundreds into thousands of dollars into their receiving gear. Some are ham operators as well, and Ralph Stair did have arguments with the Ham Operators.

We have one thing to look forward to, the end of October or this year. As I understand it, the people who are left on the farm, who were loyal to Ralph Stair, believe Jesus will return by the end of October, and they want to say they are right about what Stair claimed. As Brother Stan would say, "Another one of Ralph Stair's False Predictions and Perversions".

I like Brother Stan, "The Truth Blaster"! He teaches and preaches the Gospel right in line to what I believe is right.

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

I logged into the website with my phone at 8:30 PM, Eastern Time, 4/25/21. There were only 12 people listening on line, then it dropped back to 11. This may have included the I.P. Address I'm using.

We'll, I guess Brother Brother, Dennis, whoever is running the show, their ratings have dropped dramatically. At this time of the evening, Ralph Stair had a high number of listeners On Line. Like I said, with the content mostly music that can be found anywhere On Line, why bother staying tuned to them.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

I'm listening tonight On Line. I got to thinking, they are censoring and making sure nothing goes out over the air they can't back up. These are  recordings of Ralph Stair in the Radio Room. Why do they care about what Oprah Winfrey said 25-30 years ago, back in the 90s?

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Pastor Rice seems to have gone back to Henryetta this weekend as the Prayer Services sound leaderless again.  Attendance is down, maybe a couple of enthusiastic voices signaling their presence to him and a reader filling in vacant air time.

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@malahat I'm still of the opinion Pastor James Rice will take over. Perhaps Ralph Stair prepared the people there for him to be the one?

Also with less in attendance at Prayer Time make me think of the old saying "The mice will play while the cat is away". Some of them may think they can "skip out" on prayer time while he's gone, but as Brother Stair said, "They won't miss meal time". This was going on when Ralph Stair was alive, and Ralph was loosing control over some of them, especially the men.

The weather has been kind of rough along I-40 in Oklahoma and the State as I've been seeing what the Storm Chasers are posting on Social Media. Huge Tornados in Texas and Oklahoma. Wonder how Pastor Rice is doing on selling that property in Henrietta?

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: