2021 April

54 Posts
5 Users
19 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Leave your April 2021 notes and quotes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast with the Last Day Prophet of god Brother R.G. (Ralph Gordon) Stair.

Please include the day & time in (Eastern Time or GMT) of the related report.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

Thanks go out to all of those who support us and participate in this forum.

Remember, the Services audio is located under the Services tab, if there be any more Services... 

It appears we are witnessing the Last Days of Brother Stair and his total disregard for being the Messenger with the timely message to the Body of Christ for today.  For those of you who have invested your time and money into following this Seventh Angel Messenger, ...

the time has come for you to witness the fruit of this ministry.

This topic was modified 3 years ago 3 times by Admin

(@rejected-of-men)
Eminent Member

@sheldon1560

Sister Burgess is of her Father The DEVIL, she is nothing but a loud-mouth  Foolish woman who Disobeys and rebells agianst her own husband and has been for many years under the influence of The lying Hypocrite ralh stair. Now she is being further encouraged by Another Profound Perverter of the Very Word of God ~ So-called pastor rice. What an Abomination is Continuing there in Canady's S. C.  Jeremiah 2:8 The Priests said not, Where is tha Lord? and they that handle the law knew me not: the PASTORS also Transgressed aginst me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit. It doesn't get any clearer than that. Sister burgess has been fulfilling the scripture in Ecc. 5:1 for years at the Baal worship gatherings in Canady's S. C. 

ReplyQuote
(@rejected-of-men)
Eminent Member

@sheldon1560

here is another Profound Scripture fulfilled by The sacrifice of Fools Sister burgess in Prov 11:10 ~ When the Wicked Perish there is SHOUTING and SHE Surely has done this before and after God Killed ralph stair. She is Headed to the Same Pit false brother stair had made.  

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@rejected-of-men  Oh my! I didn't know this! I'm defending a woman who is wicked? I have listened to Pastor Rice preach one or two times that Ralph Stair would let him on the radio. I did not know this! I'm monitoring The Overcomer on this Tuesday Morning at 3:30 am Eastern Time. They are running Stair's Prophecy of 1987. Sounds like Stair wrote a huge script and he said God put those words in his mouth, had to run to the radio room to put that "so called" Prophecy on. Sister Burgess believes all this? Say What? That Prophecy came out to be false. Thank You for pulling the two Scriptures as a example that Sister Burgess could be. Sounds like maybe the entire Overcomer Ministry should be torn apart by the State of South Carolina, and Our Justice Department. I'm going to stop here for now.

ReplyQuote
(@rejected-of-men)
Eminent Member

@sheldon1560

False prophet/ brother stair said alot of False things including the 87 so-called prohecy. He states very clearly in his 87 proclamation about filthy lifestyles and many adulterous states yet He never stopped his Filthy sodomite Sex-capades and many Adulterous affairs. In fact the very day he Died he was still Living with another mans wife that still lives there on his farm. The State of S.C. or the Justice Dept. cannot do anything like Almighty God is about to do to that place of Wickedness. It is going to be left Totally Desolate in God's Timing by His strong hand of Judgment ~ "Thus Saith the Lord of Host's "

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

• @rejected-of-men
  • While I agree with you 100% that the Almighty God has the "Last Say So" on what Justice should be served down to people like Ralph Stair and his immoral ways of living, still WHY didn't the State of South Carolina and the Federal Government push this to the side, when they let him out on $750,000.00 bond? He must of had a good Attorney, and they probably told the Judge he really didn't have to much longer to live. That's possibly while they let Ralph Stair live his last days on the farm. It was totally wrong for him to be living with another man's wife on the farm in his last days, but Ralph Stair and this other Woman will have to face God. Not the Government about it. Stair is dead. Only the Almighty God can deal with this Woman, not the State Government, on her Sins, but did she know much or anything anything about what the two Criminal Charges in 2002, and the 8 Criminal Charges filed against him in 2018? People like Ms. Staci Yates and the other did not get to go to Court, and face Ralph Stair for his nasty deeds, just like many other cases in America that have taken place. I guess God has his reasons. I have lost what little respect for Ralph Stair that I had. He shown he was a evil man trying to put on a front iof the General Public that was listening to him over the radio/internet that was 100% false! With that said, I have taken the opinion the case is closed as far a the People's Government is concerned. It's in the Almighty God's hands on what he is going to do. We shouldn't be concerned no more about. We have a MAJOR PROBLEM going on right now with the Roits in Minneapolis, Minnesota with the Police and it's local and state government handling the case of Daunte Wright's death. Wright was in the wrong. George Floyd was hook on drugs, the Police handled everything wrong. God will be be the last stopping point that Wright and Floyd will face! The MSM has made a nationwide problem with it as the BLM Marxist Group and people like Patrice Cullors's, one of its founders will face the Almighty God for her actions, like Ralph Stair, and ever Man and Woman that has lived on earth will. O.K., I've said enough. It's now in God's hands. As I said, let's pray that God he will help the Victims of Ralph Gordon Stair, women and men will fine some peace to deal with what Stair did do them! God Bless!

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@rejected-of-men

I want to say one more thing. I think this woman that your talking about maybe a woman named "Rose". We'll it doesn't matter to me who she is, but ANY WOMAN that cheats is a SLUT! I hate to use harsh words but it's true. Look at Rev. Jerry Falwell Jr. and the junk he and his wife, Becky got caught in. The wife of Falwell was having sex with their pool boy right in front of Falwell himself. Dr. Dawn Michael of Thousand Oaks. CA. describe what kind of relationship that was. Their daughter found out, she went on TV and the daughter was in tears. The daughter call her parents, Freaks! With that said, it doesn't surprise me what Ralph and Teresa Stair were doing. I read where Teresa said she could not count with all her fingers how many men she had been with. Ralph Stair, we'll now does it matter to us how many women has he been with, and was married? We'll at this point, it does matter anymore. Ralph Stair is gone, done, as how he wanted because he avoided the trial. He could have cleared his name  at the trial perhaps. He knew he was not in good health and he did not want to take a chance dying in prison, proving he was all wrong about being the "Man Whore" he was. I've seen many other preachers get caught up in this that did not get as much "Press" as Falwell and Stair has, for example. We'll it's over, it's in God's hands, not ours, no man or woman on this earth need to be judging. Only God can! Far as I'm concerned, I took up for Ralph Stair until all of this came pouring out. I do not hate Brother Stair. What he done with living with a other man's wife was really none of my business. It's between Ralph Stair and God. We need to know worry about ourselves and our relationship with The Lord, and not worry about others. Just my opinion.

ReplyQuote
(@rejected-of-men)
Eminent Member

@sheldon1560

You mr. Sheldon need to just Shut Up and stop your Ungodly Rambling like you do. Maybe you should get on your radio station and do some of your fine preaching there. You have No Spiritual Perception at all !!! It's no wonder you took ralphs money for radio time without any clue of The perverted life he lived. Enough is Enough mr. Sheldon, There is no need for anymore comments from you or me about this matter, God Bless

This post was modified 3 years ago by Rejected of Men

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

• @rejected-of-men One more thing. I miss this. How do you know that I don't have any "Spritual Perception"? This sounds like a "Personal Attack" that the Administrator of this forum asked for us not to do. Maybe your attacking me because I watch Sean Hannity on FOX News or I have brought up Sean Hannity? I don't watch CNN or MSNBC. If Ralph did, that was his choice. We'll as Hannity signs off with saying "Let Your Heart Not Be Troubled". By the way, businesses have to collect to stay in business sir. Come to think about it, this whole forum has turned into bashing a "Deceased Man". It's over. You don't know me sir, so stop telling people to shut up. We live in America, where it's still free until "Cancel Culture" like what's gone on with Twitter and Jack Dorsey is doing. O.K., Mr. Rejected, I'm done, but Stop Now! I feel a apology is in place, but to the Administrator of this Forum, I'm not asking for one, and I will keep on watching TV. End!

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

The secrecy about the funeral preparations confirms the fears of the potential successors to the leader(s) of the commune.  We knew more about Craig Mack's and Sister Eunice's than that of the Great Leader.  No chance for followers to memorialize him with tributes or love offerings to keep the radio ministry going.  A non-event producing no news and stirring few bad memories in the outside world and no outsiders to start organizing a mass exodus.

It's going to be difficult for someone to follow Stair, a spiritual leader and an organizer/manager for the farm are not qualities to be often found in one person.  A good look at all the books would be a start, if they can be found.  Spending money to broadcast to the sleeping world (midnight to six) and to foreign-language speakers will probably be cut back.  

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

There's not even an obituary notice in the Walterboro newspaper's website.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

This is all very sad. Around 2013 or so, I started listening to Brother Stair on AM 1530, WCKY in Cincinnati, which is owned by iHeart Radio, the Largest AM/FM Broadcaster in the country. I was thinking I was having marriage problems at the time, when I really wasn't. It was in my head. Anyhow, Brother Stair's preaching was a comfort to me at the time, and he was, in my opinion, right on with the KJB Scriptures. To me, God gave Brother Stair a gift. He could break down the Scriptures to where a person could understand them. It was like a text book in college, the Instructor broke down each chapter to the students. Now that may offend some of you, but it made sense to me what he was doing. I really don't know who Sister Eunice was. I heard on You Tube that Craig Mack had Cancer. Craig knew about it, wanted to get his life straight with God. Brother Stair didn't understand that Hip Hop/Rap Music that Craig Mack did was a form of "Rock Music". If Brother Stair had just realized that, he would not allowed Craig Mack to write what I call a "Christian Rap Song", like rapper M.C. Hammer did in the mid 90s. I was working in secular Urban/Black Radio when M C. Hammer claimed he found God and did a song called "You have got to pray". I didn't mean to get off on this. Anyhow, I think the Overcomer Ministry is about done as far as World Wide Radio Outreach. Only Brother Stair could make that work. It's easy to broadcast church services on the Internet, and many Ministries do it on Facebook. Buying time on Shortwave Radio Stations like WMRI, WBCQ, WWCR, WWRB and others is expensive. There is a You Tube Video that was put out by WMRI, Called the Future of Shortwave Radio. They are very worried that now that Brother Stair is no longer with us, the Overcomer Ministry will dry up and could go off the air. They are also worried about keeping WMRI on the air. Brother Stair was their life support. I was listening to WCKY-AM 1530 in Cincinnati and it seems Brother Stair is not on there anymore. All I heard was a replay of a boring ballgame. Maybe I'm having Brother Stair withdrawals, no new content will be done, and no new Scriptures to be preached and learned from him. Despite all the "Legal Mess" filed against him, I can't say I believe any of those accusers because I never came to the farm, and the only contact I really had is with Brother Stair himself, via email. He was kind to me. It's 3:45 AM in the morning here, I have been physically sick, and it maybe because of Brother Stair's passing. I'm going to miss hearing him in the Radio Room preach. I just scan read you reply so I could quickly reply back before I go to sleep. Thank You!

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

SABBATH Service? as if a voice from the tomb, an old recording of a Stair harangue.  I couldn't tell if the preceding noise was the congo preparing to hear the tape or was part of the original service.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

The Overcomer web page shows Sabbath Services continuing at 10 am on Saturday mornings.  The attendance and reaction to these replays would be an interesting report. 

Who is the usual Scripture reader during the Prayer Service besides Jacky?  It does provide him with something to say without being original.  He has a clear voice but amateur theatrical delivery.  if Pastor Rice is the likely successor to Leadership he'll probably not be back for a month or two, dissolving the Henryetta compound and moving everyone will take some time.  

ReplyQuote
(@knightofgod)

Greetings to all of you.

I pray you are well this day.

I also pray that you Have a Blessed weekend in Jesus

Before you ask yes I am Ralph Stair's oldest son.

May the Grace of Jesus Christ be upon you all.

HIS servant

Dr. Terry Lee Stair, Sr.

Link to my podcast.

https://anchor.fm/terry-stair/episodes/Leaving-a-Legacy-11172007-19-eriqv0

This post was modified 3 years ago 6 times by KnightofGod
This post was modified 3 years ago by Admin

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@knightofgod

Greetings Dr. Terry, I have listened to your Podcast and you were great! I'm not a smart man, but outside of the Business World, I feel you are a very sincere man, preaching God's word. I am very sorry you lost your Dad. Me and my Dad never agreed on all things, that's the way that it is. Nothing to be ashamed about. Dr. Terry, if you have a website with a email address, I would like to contact you!

May God Bless you and your wife.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 4
Share: