2021 April

54 Posts
5 Users
19 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Leave your April 2021 notes and quotes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast with the Last Day Prophet of god Brother R.G. (Ralph Gordon) Stair.

Please include the day & time in (Eastern Time or GMT) of the related report.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

Thanks go out to all of those who support us and participate in this forum.

Remember, the Services audio is located under the Services tab, if there be any more Services... 

It appears we are witnessing the Last Days of Brother Stair and his total disregard for being the Messenger with the timely message to the Body of Christ for today.  For those of you who have invested your time and money into following this Seventh Angel Messenger, ...

the time has come for you to witness the fruit of this ministry.

This topic was modified 3 years ago 3 times by Admin

(@rejected-of-men)
Eminent Member

@sheldon1560

Truly your Answer say's it all about you ~ Fill Ye up the measure of Your Cup ~ It's not quite Full Yet !!!

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@rejected-of-men @admin-rgstair

To Rejected of Men, I've got your measuring cup right here. What do you want to fill it with? Are you Alex Jones in disguise? Look, stop whining. Your reply SIR sounded like R.G. Stair said over the radio many times when he got all crazy at something said or people he disagreed with. End it Mr. Rejected!

ReplyQuote
(@rejected-of-men)
Eminent Member

@sheldon1560

God has Rejected Pervert's of Truth like you Scott Bailey ~ You have been Rejected and Soon God will Utterly Forsake you!!

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@rejected-of-men @ admin-rgstair Wow! You know my name! You have to hide behind a fake name to bash someone. You don't have no clue what God's thinking, and for all we know, your a pervert hiding your real identity. Making up such trash proves this.

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@rejected-of-men Oh by the way, Your juvenile comments are becoming so laughable because you don't know when to stop, and you must be jealous on me.

ReplyQuote
(@rejected-of-men)
Eminent Member

@sheldon1560

Here is what Jesus the Christ said about People Just like You: Matt 23:32 Fill ye up the measure of your fathers.Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers, How can ye escape the Damnation of Hell ? You have your Appointment Secured, as Time will tell !! This is The Final Witness for you !

This post was modified 3 years ago by Rejected of Men

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Oh, stop it, both of you!  Keep to the topic which is The Overcomer Ministry (and Brother Stair).

Find some other place for your child-like name-calling.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rejected-of-men)
Eminent Member

@malahat

The topic is not Limited to Rg stair only ~ Anyone who Perverts the Truth is Open for the Topics which includes you also Malahat. Actually wil be ending Replies here: 99% of the comments have Zero Spiritual Understanding at all. It is Truly like Jesus Said: Give not that which is Holy to a dog ~ and thats The Final Witness for most comments here. bTW there is Zero child-like name calling from this end: you are as Distorted and Deluded as Bailey is: maybe you can get on his radio station and spread the word with him. Your Appointment is also set like his, God Bless ye all    

ReplyQuote
(@sheldon1560)
Trusted Member

@malahat @admin-rgstair

Finally, somebody sees this the way I see it. I don't like bashing and arguments. I agree, this Forum is about R.G. Stair. I did file a complaint last night against this man to the Administrator of this Forum, but this man (or person) refuses to stop. This is getting as bad as Twitter. Thanks malahat! I'm stopping here my friend because the next post he make, he can look foolish because I won't say anymore!

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: