2020 October

9 Posts
4 Users
8 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Leave your October 2020 notes and quotes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast with the Last Day Prophet of god Brother R.G. (Ralph Gordon) Stair.

Please include the day & time in (Eastern Time or GMT) of the related report.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

Thanks go out to all of those who support us and participate in this forum.

Remember, the Services audio is located under the Services tab, and we have Listen page that now has a new listing format with a Listen Live player that should also be on all pages (for those interesting in what's currently going out).  It may not work in some browsers - try FireFox.

(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Has the Henryetta group moved to Hofman OK?, I thought I heard a passing reference in on of the prayer sessions a couple days ago, didn't note the time.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

A check-in of WWRB Thurs afternoon finds Stair off the air, there is carrier signal from transmitters 1 & 2, no signal from3 where he usually found. At 3 am this morning he's still not there but on 3 transmitters of WWCR.  These are internet checks, shortwave reception here is impossible so over-the air may be possible.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

SABBATH Update:  WWRB seems to have grown tired of being an unpaid fund-raiser for Stair and WWCR, he's still not on air there.

This post was modified 3 years ago by malahat

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

I just looked at his current station list -  he's sort of nowhere now.   Still lots of shortwave hours but NYC from 2 to 4 AM - not a lot of listeners at that time.  Like Bruce and Ruthie on WWRB, mainly midwest coverage for "real" radio listeners.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@willysamson)

i guess now we will see another profity lie that God Will keep him on the radio with no money well looks like ralph likes to say its show time. 

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lightchaser)

Brother Stair is "CANKERED"!!!

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

FRIDAY Stair came on for a few minutes after the evening M&G sounding tired and depressed. Some ex-members may have called (or he called them) to say they were happy not to be there. At 8pm a cry for listeners with $10,000 to support the radio ministry came on.
Wednesday I did a run through of the links on his streaming radio station listing, the only one with an active link was WWCR. A few independent stations have him on for an hour or two, it's much reduced from previous years. I spent the time doing this because he was airing old tapes worrying about Miss Hilary winning the election.

Pat Robertson got some publicity with an End Times Prophecy about Trump winning the election.  Nobody asked Stair for his opinion. 

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

His addressing 'my little ones' in The Prophecy sounds like he thinks he's Snow White with the seven . . . - hah! that makes eight, the number of the few that were saved in the Ark.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: