2020 September

17 Posts
4 Users
16 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Leave your September 2020 notes and quotes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast with the Last Day Prophet of god Brother R.G. (Ralph Gordon) Stair.

Please include the day & time in (Eastern Time or GMT) of the related report.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

Thanks go out to all of those who support us and participate in this forum.

Remember, the Services audio is located under the Services tab, and we have Listen page that now has a new listing format with a Listen Live player that should also be on all pages (for those interesting in what's currently going out).  It may not work in some browsers - try FireFox.

(@lightchaser)

@admin-rgstair

I see your point about him wanting to evade justice and die a quiet death and that makes sense.  I have seen many documentaries on Jim Jones and find the similarities between Brother Stair and Jim Jones to be profound.  They both thought they were God's special person on the Earth and set themselves up as God over their followers.  They both demanded unchallenged loyalty to themselves by their followers.  The both demanded their followers to break all ties with families and friends.  They both wielded complete control over the lives of their followers.  Jim Jones punished his followers when they did not follow his commands, often with whippings during services.  He also often forced people to undress during services and berated and humiliated them.  I know that Brother Stair continually berates and shames his followers that live with him.  Both are/were extreme narcissist.  Jim Jones led his followers to a place of isolation in the wilderness as Brother Stair has done with his community.  And they both had/have a distinct and profound problem with sexual inappropriateness.

It is Brother Stairs extreme narcissism that made me think he will want to go out with a bang.  But I think your view makes more sense.

Thanks for the response.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

I came in midway to the evening Prayer service, Stair was live, praying to be rid of demons persecuting him today.  Is there some news? 

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: