September 2021

9 Posts
6 Users
5 Likes
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Leave your September 2021 notes and quotes below for the Overcomer Ministry Broadcast of the former Last Day Prophet of god Brother R.G. (Ralph Gordon) Stair.  Now under the presumed leadership of Pastor Rice who is under the control of the handlers, Dennis and Rose Larivee.

Please include the day & time in (Eastern Time or GMT) of the related report.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on changes to the Form please let us know via email or post them in the Suggestions, Ideas, Improvements forum.

Thanks go out to all of those who support us and participate in this forum.

Remember, we are IN the month that Brother Stair's Last 45 Days should already be counting and the dead (including Brother Stair according to some) should have risen and are with us until Jesus returns this month of September at the Feast of Trumpets.  Or so according to the Prophet of God Brother R.G. Stair and the belief of many listeners

It is the Overcomer Ministry and Pastor Rice that have finally subtly voiced their disbelief in this.  This is bound to be the beginning of a big change revealed in the Overcomer Ministry.

We will soon see what kind of a prophet he was (for those that don't already know) and whose prophet he was/is... since, as Pastor Rice said, he still speaks.  Don't forget to take our Poll on this to let the world know your views.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Admin

(@malahat)
Reputable Member

The rebroadcast yesterday (9/04) at 2110 included Stair's pronouncement that God told him he would be sent to three places including the Vatican to be killed by the Pope.  He died before the last trip could occur so it seems to be a declaration that either God or he is a liar.  I would not dare support the first alternative.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paraclete)

With less than one month until the 6-month anniversary of Ralph’s death, is the Community still expecting Christ to come on or before October 3rd?

Wondering if Ralph was ever actually buried. No funeral plans were ever announced. Or with his time in the grave expected to be 6 months or less, maybe his body was preserved (on ice?) awaiting its "resurrection" by October 3rd.

Old messages continued to be played (as just cited by Malahat), where Ralph repeatedly asserts his death will be at the hands of the Pope, either in Rome or Jerusalem. How is the Community dealing with this failure / falsehood?

Are the old messages that stream on the website broadcast over the Community loudspeakers the way they were when Ralph was alive? Or have they been replaced by current messages from Rice? If the old messages continue, it would seem to just reinforce how many falsehoods and errors Ralph committed. 

Those old messages do repeat multiple false "prophecies:" Reagan not completing his term; the ever-popular claims of martial law under Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama, Trump; Obama refusing to leave the White House; mandatory chip implants by 2014 — and on and on. Guillotines. Some old messages even shamelessly show how Ralph was pranked over the Pope’s visit to Philadelphia in 2015. (And this is just skimming the surface.) Does the community just live in a state of continuing suspension of disbelief?

What will be the state of the Community on and after October 4th, when neither Christ nor a resurrected Ralph appear on the scene? Wonder if Rice has a plan for this. Surely at some point Ralph’s repeated prophecies of Christ’s coming after 6 months will need to be suppressed / censored if his numerous old messages continue to be used. 

Ralph’s old messages continue to be a great source of entertainment. His all-consuming hatred/disdain for - and willful distortions concerning - the Catholic Church, plus his wallowing in financial envy of his richer evangelical competition - have such deep roots. 

Admin and malahat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

The Prayer Services sound like there is little concern for those outside the cult if anything should really happen as prophesied, and I haven't heard of any attempt to encourage local residents to join them.

There was a mention of a coroner's report on Stair's death so I've ruled out the conspiracy of him having gone somewhere and a fake weight replacing him in the coffin so that he might miraculously re-appear.

With Stair out of the way a call for new recruits for farm labourers could include accommodation of children again.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

Evening prayer service tonight 09/24 may be a replay of a recent Sabbath Service with Stair announcing that all 7 billion people on earth will receive the Chip in 2017, Rice takes over with a Feast of Tabernacles speech to the end of the broadcast..   He may be holding back any new revelations that he has received until the time comes to exploit the previous Prophet's inaccuracies.

ReplyQuote
(@malahat)
Reputable Member

I don't see on the website any indication of a Welcoming Service on the Day of His Coming, haven't heard any mention in a broadcast.  The time would be indefinite depending on the hour in Jerusalem so an all-day-and-night vigil would be appropriate.  Other worshippers might want to attend for fear of missing it by being in the wrong place.  I don't remember if California was to break off and sink into the sea like a giant jigsaw puzzle piece before the Coming or during the Tribulation which I thought preceded it.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@knightofgod)

Just so you know, My sister was there when our dad died. She was there when they moved his body to the ice room.

She was there when they put him in the ground. so for the RECORD, he is Dead!

I am sorry for all those waiting he will not be coming back in October, sorry.

Jesus could come at any moment that is my belief, but those there do not believe in the rapture and I do. 

May God bless you to find the truth and follow that not any man here on earth.

Terry Lee E Stair

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin-rgstair)
Reputable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

@knightofgod 

I wouldn't think anyone would question his death.  With the current direction of the ministry, Brother Stair would never sit back and let this continue.  They have even apostatized from his apostasy.  Not that means they are not correct.  No, they have gone into further error.  Which is what happens when you follow the blind prophet in the ditch (Matt 15:24).  They are under a stronger delusion as they magnify the lie (2Thes 2:11).

ReplyQuote
(@knightofgod)

@sheldon1560 I believe I responded to your email already and even sent you some messages. maybe they went to your junk mail?

I will try again.

ReplyQuote
Share: